Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ok enough fiddling with the font. I was just deleting old emails and found one from a girl with whom I went on one blind date. Just one date mind you. After the date she kept inviting me to do stuff, and rather than inventing excuse after excuse I wrote her an email explaining that I was not interested in persuing anything in that direction. I swear to whoever may be reading this that I was not rude. Honest? Yes. Upfront? Yes. Cruel? I sure didn't think so. Anyway without further adu here is her response..... enjoy

Gee!!!! Excuse me for taking the time to say hello to you.I assure you that I will not do it again. I have so many good friends that love me and respect me. Too bad that you seem to think I am not good enough to be a part of your life. When did I ask you for anything other than friendship? When did I express a romantic interest in you? What good is it that you are so handsome when your uglyness reaches your bones? The truth is that you are not man enough to tell me that I don't fit the bill as to the type of friends you like to keep. I thought that it was heavenly father's job to judge. I pity the fact that you did not allow us to share laughter, that you kept yourself exclusive for those who you think deserve it, and that you missed out on a super interesting girl like me. The day that you a moping over your Gatorade because you cannot find an understanding and sincere woman...you will remember. From the way that you have spurned my friendship, I conclude that you are not doing things right, that you are not honoring your priesthood and...do you know what? I run away like hell from men like you.

So there you have it.

Lessons Learned: (1)Uglyness can be a bone disease.
(2)Some guys apparantly mope over Gatorade

Inapropriate Comment:
Maybe her "running away like hell" from me got her into some kind of a routine, which I think could really benefit her.

4 comments:

Annie said...

shame on you! hahaha

Sara B said...

i think to be fair you need to post what your email said - but this is hilarious! looks like girls aren't only mean, they're kinda retarded too

Joel said...

There was a retarded girl in my home ward growing up. She went to primary with us even though she was like 35. One day they went around asking us all to say something we loved. When it got to her she pointed to the 11 year old Jonathon Groberg and said "I love him" and winked. He felt uncomfortable.

CnLAland said...

joel...yes I am going to read all of your old posts...because they are HILARIOUS! i seriously can't stop laughing!