Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 people.

Ok that's actually more than I thought.

LaNae, I sort of thought you would be the only one. Good Job. Ashley, Sorry I bailed on the talent show idea. It's actually because I can't swim but was too ashamed to admit it on that group email. Marcey huh? Kind of a surprise... How the heck is Ogden treating you? Is that where you are? Derek- I think some of the better posts are earlier on. Somewhere back there you'll find an email from a disgruntled former date that I thought would be highly entertaining. I'll try to include more posts like that in the future. I actually have a semi recent mean email from another girl, but I can't post it untill she gets married or leaves the country or something.

That does remind me of a funny story from days back at Weber State. I was on my way back to the dirt pile parking lot across from Lynn Lecture Hall. I had had a tough day of spanish, racquetball and trig, and was not looking forward to a long night of helping old ladys do color copies for thier scrapbooks at my night job at the alphagraphics in west valley(ask me for a miracle). I was even more scared of girls then than I am now, so imagine my surprise and excitement to see a cute little note on my car as I approached the once crowded lot. It was on a pink 3"x5" card and I could see it was big cutesie girl handwriting in shiny purple ink. My mind raced to think what female it could have been from, or maybe it was a SECRET admirer. My heart beated in my chest and my face went red as I snatched it up discretely to read. "Learn how to park.... asshole" was all it said. I think I kept it for atleast 2 years.

3 comments:

Sara B said...

make that "5 peeps"

Marcelina Moreno said...

I love that story! I'm in Seattle now and life if good. I hear about you all the time from "friends" I'm hope you keep trying to understand girls, we don't understand ourselves sometimes either.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Oh man, this is great. That note is awesome, I'm glad you didn't edit; I rarely do. I'm proud to be numbered of the few, the proud, your five blog readers. :) Keep it up. Loved the U/BYU analysis. I was heading to Coldplay, and so glad I could rub the win into the face of my friend Devin who went to the concert with me. :)